Officejet Pro Wireless 8710
Printer Setup 8710
Officejet Pro 8710 Wi-Fi Network Setup
Officejet Pro 8710 Printer are designed to work even without the USB connection. That is you can now connect your Officejet Pro 8710 Printer to any of your devices using wireless setup. Make sure that your personal computer or your laptop has the wireless option.
To get connected to your wireless network all you need is a wireless router, personal device and your Officejet Pro 8710 printer Setup. Using these you can get connected to the wireless network setup. The wireless setup can also established even when your connected to the USB.
Officejet Pro 8710 Network Setup:
To get started with the wireless network setup does the following,
- 123 HP connected is a free service.
- You can save, share, retrieve and print documents.
- Indeed, your ePrint enabled device and the accessing device must be on same connection.
- To connect your device all you need is a wireless access point,
- Registration and account creation on 123 HP Connected.
- The printer should have web enabled service.
- As a result your personal device connects to the wireless router.
Now you can directly use the wireless setup connection though your USB is connected. The steps would help you to connect the Officejet Pro 8710 Printer to your wireless network and you can directly use the Printer through wireless network.
How to print using Officejet Pro 8710 wireless direct?
- You can get your documents printed using the wireless Officejet Pro 8710 wireless direct.
- To start with wireless direct, Follow the guidelines,
- At the same time, you should have the necessary software.
- Make sure your Officejet Pro 8710 wireless direct is turned ON.
- Officejet Pro 8710 wireless direct connection supports up to five devices.
- You can use your Officejet Pro 8710 wireless direct even when your computer is on USB Connection.
- Connect your OJ Pro Printer to the wireless network.
You can also convert your USB connection to the wireless connection. Follow the instructions. On the utilities tab of your Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Setup software, select the option. Convert USB to Wireless connection.
Modes of Wireless Setup:
Other than the normal wireless connection there are some other advance features. You can now connect your printer setup to your wireless router. Using two methods of connection you can initialize the printer setup to connect to the Wireless setup.
Push button method:
It is simple to activate the Push button method with your Wireless Setup Printer. Follow the below given steps to activate the push button method on your Officejet Pro 8710 Setup.
- Press and Hold the Wireless button on the printer control panel to display the wireless Menu.
- Press the Wi-Fi protected Setup button on the router.
You can also activate the PIN method in case if your Push button method is not able to initialize. Follow the instructions to get your PIN Method installed,
- Press the Wireless button on the printer control panel.
- Select the Settings from the printer display.
- Select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup from the printer display.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup router with a WPS push button.
- Finally, Select the Push Button and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Connecting Wireless setup Officejet Pro 8710 without Router:
Connecting wireless to your personal computer or any of your personal devices is simpler when compared to connecting it to the wireless network. All you need to do is connect get Officejet Pro 8710 Printer Driver software installed to your personal device.
Then press the wireless button on the Officejet Pro 8710 Setup now the entire installed setup gets connected wireless and you can start printing without a router connection.
- To connect your Printer 8710 wirelessly without router,
- Install the Officejet Pro 8710 Printer drivers Setup to your Personal device.
- Turn ON the Wireless button on the Printers.
- Now connect the computer to the wireless printer through the software that is installed.
- Now your wireless connection gets established without a router.
Wifi protected Setup:
To connect Officejet Pro 8710 Setup to a wireless 802.11 network, you will need to do the following, A wireless 802.11 wireless router is needed. You should have a wireless-enabled computer or a laptop. Or a network interface card connected to your computer.
The computer must be connected to the wireless network with which you can install your Officejet Pro 8710 Setup. Choose the Network name (SSID). And select the WEP key or the pass phrase.
- Broadband internet accesses such ad cable or DSL is needed.
- To use the Wireless Setup function, fix Officejet Pro 8710 from 123.hp.com/setup.
- Turn ON the Wireless button on your OJPro8710 Printer.
- Connect both your devices to the same wireless network.
- Now you can start printing your wireless Setup.
For more details on wireless setup refer 123.hp.com/setup